Carolinian Mom's Unite


So after much longing for friendships here in Charlotte I decided to do something about it. I went online and searched for mom groups in the area. I found a couple that I signed up for, however I haven't gone to any other sites other than CharlotteMommies.com
Thus far the site has been great, they have groups you can join, forums on just about every mommy topic and more, and a calendar of events to meet other moms, kids and families in or out of your area. It's a very informative site that lets you connect with people from all ages and stages in their "familyhood."
Somehow I'm on the events committee already and have met a few people online only so far. I am in the process of setting up some "mommy/baby dates" and of course talking with Joel about some of the family events too.
They even have a forum for culturally diverse families like ours. Hopefully Avery can meet some other kids and recognize she's not so different after all. Although she's only 4 1/2 months I hope these friendships will last us much much longer.
So wish us luck, we just may make some life-long Charlotte friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!