Chocolate and Tissues

We "celebrated" our first Easter here in Charlotte this past weekend. The reason I say "celebrated" is mainly because little one was very sick for a couple of days before and Easter Day. I hate when my baby is sick, it's just so hard, but thankfully she was in such a good mood though considering her watery eyes and runny nose. She played just like normal and was only a little fussy. Hopefully she's like this when she gets older, then again she'll also be able to tell me what's wrong then too.
Although we didn't get out of the house, Avery still got very spoiled. She got a whole new wardrobe, some new toys, music and videos, and great books. The Easter Bunny and grandparents went a little over the top, but I suppose Avery will only have one, First Easter. I'll let it slide this time though.
Joel and I got some tasty candy too. Thanks Mom and Hayley! Hopefully next year we'll be able to go to church and have a fun egg hunt in our backyard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!