Happy Heart Day



Just a year ago Avery was celebrating Valentine's Day all decked out. This year, Avery's quite a bit bigger and such a big girl!



As a family, we had a very chill day. I made pancakes and turkey bacon for the family to enjoy, Joel, Avery and I exchanged cards, gifts and went to lunch at Firebirds!! We had a great meal and even saw a friend out too.

I've never cooked with alcohol but I thought for dinner I'd make a Weight Watchers Beer Soaked Beef recipe. I marinated the flank steak for about 6 hours and the entire meal turned out delicious!

Overall it was a great Valentine's Day spend with family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!