Joel's Alter Ego

Joel's Secret Identity Revealed!
Not many know that for 6 months out of the year my alter ego takes over. When the weather gets warmer and theme parks start to open for the season I resume my odyssey to ride the best roller coasters on the planet (well, country for now). Before anyone asks, yes, I've been to Cedar Point!

Armed with my trusty six year-old digital camera, a note pad, and years of coaster knowledge I ride and rate the roller coasters like a film or restaurant critic. Then, I rush back home to recount my adventure for my readers on The Coaster Critic's Blog (www.TheCoasterCritic.com). I started the blog back in 2006 as a way to merge my hobbies of theme parks and writing. I later found out that I was born on National Roller Coaster Day. So really, it's not my fault that I'm a coaster enthusiasts. To date, I've ridden 177 roller coasters at more than 20 parks. My favorite roller coaster is Kumba at Busch Gardens Tampa and the best roller coaster I've ridden is Superman: Ride of Steel at Six Flags New England (Mass).

Add ImageLast year, my site was quoted by the New York Times in an article about the wooden roller coasters of Pennsylvania. It's been fun the last year or so being invited to theme parks for their media events. Jenn's been very supportive of my hobby and thankfully she likes roller coasters. If you ever need any theme park trip or blog advice, drop me a line.


Also, I can't forget to shamelessly plug the Facebook page. Become a fan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!