The Case of the A-Mazing Grape

Occasionally Avery and I will treat ourselves to a little Chick-Fil-A for lunch. Well little did we know that this day was going to be very extra-ordinary!!

As Avery's chicken cooled off (she's bumped up to a 6 piece nugget these days!), I gave my salad a shake and opened her fruit cup and much to my surprise stared back at me this humungo grape:


The picture doesn't quite do it justice! I wasn't sure if I should cut it into 1/8ths for Avery or 1/16ths!!

My biggest question to Chick Fil A is: Where do you grow your fruit???

My weirdest question to Chick Fil A is: Where can I get some of your super grow????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!