Birth to Teenager

Baby Acne Strikes Colbie Bullock!! Miss Avery never had baby acne so when Colbie got it I didn't know what to do. Of course I read up on it, asked all of my other experienced momma friends, and my pediatrician, and found out that it's perfectly normal, but boy did it annoy me!

I was told to just leave it alone, it would dry up and go away and it did....all the while Colbie was a happy girl, it didn't matter to her that her face was red and bumpy, that's my happy little peanut.




and here's her beautiful cleared up face:



My sweet babe!

1 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

Aw! Glad she was happy all the way through!! :) Trust me, getting a pimple when they're nine is NOT so carefree!! ;)

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!