The Whos????

Yeah yeah yeah, I know it's been forever since I've written on the blog. I have to say it's much harder to get family bloggy time with the two girls now, and the fact that my mom blog http://www.mommybknowsbest.com has blown up, (in a good way.)


So needless to say the blog here has suffered for a few months, but we're going to start from current day and work our way back to where we left off. (Don't ask why I'm saying we since, well everyone knows I blog on here 99.9% of the time.) Guess that's because I have so much to say. Anyway we hope you enjoy lots of fun posts and we promise to be at least a little better!!

Love,
 Jenn, Joel, Avery, and Colbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!