Just Like Mommy

I love Avery's curls, in fact I'd always dreamed about having daughters with curly hair and as you know, I definitely got my wish! For Avery's Halloween costume we wanted to make her hair temporarily straight, so I french braided her hair the night before, then took it out and combed it, which helped and made it a lot less curly for our straightening process.

Here's the hair we started with:


A little more progress, luckily Avery is great at holding still for me to do her hair.

A little sass from behind :)

And the finished product, a happy little girl that looks just like momma and perfect for Halloween, but we still love her curly hair!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!