Return to NOVA

Joel's new job asked him to go to McLean, Virginia to do some training, so we felt like it would be a great opportunity to go back and visit Northern VA (NOVA), especially since we hadn't been back since we last moved down, right after Avery was born. So that was over 3 years ago, that's a long time!!

While we were there we stayed at Windsor where I used to work and got to see all of the changes at Shirlington. It was surreal for me because I remembered visiting all of the shops and restaurants when I was pregnant with Avery and here I was visiting now with 2 children, those are pretty big changes.

We also got to see some amazing people, a few of my previous residents who I adored and our favorite Grillo girls, some of my old coworkers at HCMW and Windsor, and one of Joel's groomsmen, Mike.

Aside from rushing to leave shortly after Trick-or-Treating, the trip was amazing!! It made me miss living there, but only for a minute, then we were stuck in the usual traffic and I remembered there's no way I would have been able to be a stay-at-home mom if we were still up there.

But here are a few of our favorite pics from the trip! Enjoy!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!