Virginia Friend Baby Shower

Last Saturday, Rushel threw me a baby shower at her townhouse in Kingstowne. It was sort of a gloomy day, but I was excited to see everyone and have some fun. Rushel, Colleen, Cori, Regina, and Silvia were there, it was good to hang out with those girls. Rushel made a cute book for people to write letters to Avery in. We played some fun and some gross games. Let me just say one game involved diapers and melted candy bars, need I say more. I even won a couple of the games, not too shabby!! I got some great gifts that will come in handy when Avery makes it into the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!