Wellsville Baby Shower


Joel and I went back to home to Wellsville for my baby shower. Everyone is so excited about little Avery coming soon. My belly is getting bigger by the minute. My mom and Hayley had been planning and shopping and getting everything ready for this special day. I'd heard a lot about the fun details. The shower was great because I got to see a lot of people I hadn't seen in quite a while. My mom rented out the fire hall and we had some tasty food. The cake and decorations were a couple of the favorite things about the party. They were very very cute. The day was very rainy but I had a great time with friends and family. I got some great toys, cute clothes, and some handy gift cards. It's great to see the generosity of so many people. I am truly blessed with amazing people in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!