Windsor Baby Shower

Yesterday, Ina, Heather and Kristy from Windsor threw me a baby shower. I was so excited when I walked into the room, the decorations were amazing. There were the cutest paper elephants in every style and of course lots of green and also pink balloons to fill the room. The last time we had all gotten together was the spring rally, so it was nice to see everyone. The food was yummy, not to mention the delicious ice cream cake from Maggie Moos. We played some fun games that had everyone involved. For one game, the girls had to make a baby out of play doh. I chose Ina as the winner, because her baby was the most precious. Another game was to match the celebs to their kids names and of course the infamous baby food tasting game. We can't have a Windsor shower without that one. I even won one of the games!! I got a lot of great gifts from my work friends that will definitely come in handy when Avery arrives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!