Who doesn't love chocolate?

Well I used to be a chocoholic, before Avery came that is. So no more chocolate for me, until...I got my new phone. Yes it's a Chocolate from Verizon, cherry that is. I was up to renew my contract and for those of you who don't know Verizon gives you a credit towards a new phone after 2 years. So I was looking at a lot of options but the Chocolate won out.

It has a lot of great features I will never use, like VZNavigator, media player, and tons of toys, but mainly I got it because it's pretty sleek, has a pretty good battery life and if I want I can put songs on it too. Plus the camera and video on the camera are pretty "money" as Joel would say.

At least he helped me to steer clear of the pink one, it was a little scary in person! I think red is very becoming. So now when you call me you can imagine me on this lovely phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!