I do my little turn on the catwalk

I think Right Said Fred was singing about our little girl! Avery had her second official photo shoot yesterday. Two of the mommies in my mommy/baby group are photographers. (Check out one of their blogs in our favorite links.) They were doing Christmas shoots, so I figured I'd do a few so we could get a card out with her pretty little face on it, and also thought what a great time to do a 6 month shoot before she changes too much.

Unfortunately, at the time we left the house lil one wasn't feeling great but I thought maybe she would feel a little better once we got there and was distracted. Kelly and Barbara were so good with her and tried everything to get her to smile but she just wasn't feeling great.

Of course Avery had to have a costume change...or two! She had her pretty, red, Christmas dress on and looked adorable. I'm trying to put it on her when I have the opportunities to, because I know if we don't have another girl then it won't be worn in our family at least.

Even though Avery was under the weather, I'm sure we have some good pictures. My baby can't help but be super cute.

So you get a sneak peak of one of the many amazing pics!! Isn't she adorable???

2 comments:

Liana said...

OH MY! She's so stinkin' adorable! I checked out the other pics & I LOVE the black & white one, then the one of her in her red dress in the tea-cup! TOO CUTE!

When are you going to be up here in the 'Ville?

Liana said...

Jenn - we've haven't gone to Hallsport in over 6 years! We've been going to Brookside Wesleyan & LOVE IT there!
perhaps we'll get to see you :)

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!