Where oh where did the hair go?

So after way too long I finally did it...I got a haircut and some color too. I have not done much to my hair since Avery was born so I decided what better time than a Mommy Makeover night?! Although my friend Stephanie lives forever and ever away from me I decided I would go hang out with her and some of my other mommy friends.

I had seen Steph's work before so I was confident in her doing mine, although I had NO ideas. I just couldn't decide what cut or color so I just let her go with whatever she thought would be okay and the end results turned out great! I am so happy with my new hairstyle and in fact it's crazy to say but I really feel more like I did prebaby than I have since I had Avery.

Needless to say this is something that I really needed. Thanks Steph!!!

1 comments:

Liana said...

ditto.

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!