Lotsa Leos


August is a crazy birthday month, and I don't mean one or two birthdays, there are soooo many!!!

Joette (my friend from college) celebrated on August 1st.

My sister Hayley's turns the big 11 today!! Happy birthday sis!

My old boss and wonderful friend, Ina was born on the 12th.

Jimmy (Joel's brother) and Noele (a mommy friend) are a year older on the 13th.

Joel has his last year in the 20s when he turns 29 on the 16th!!!

My mom and Aunt Sheila (her sister) both celebrate their birthday on the 18th (10 years apart.)

Avery's friend Henry turns one-year-old on the 23rd.


So happy birthday to all of you August people!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!