Monkey's Mommy

So today, I laid Avery in her crib for the afternoon nap she never ended up taking. She was so quite and well behaved so I went to check in on her and I see her giving her sippy cup to her little Curious George doll. I didn't have a camera but it was perfect, she was putting it right in his mouth. Don't ask me how she knows this because we don't pretend with babies yet. Maybe it's the motherly tendancies already kicking in. Anyway, I thought it was cute so I had to share. My little girl is growing up!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!