Peeping Jenn

They say the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem right??!?! Well.......




I am a Blog Stalker!




Phew, now I feel a lot better getting that off my chest! Anyway, I don't mean to do it, but I like keeping up with friends who live far away, plus seeing pictures of their little cutie pies. So, here's where it's gotten a tad out of hand. On occasion I'll blog stalk their favorites. Again, I can't help it. There are so many great blogs out there, some yummy recipes, some mommas, some very weird but still fun to read. Anyway, I don't know what the next step is really, but I'm not thinking I'll get over this habit any time soon.

For those of you who I blog stalk, I'm sorry and not sorry at the same time :)

3 comments:

Tarah said...

you're not alone. I do this all the time...case in point...I found your blog through Rigel's (I knew Rigel as a freshman at Houghton and recently found her again.) If you don't mind me reading yours then I'll bet others are okay with your reading theirs. it's why they aren't password protected. Keep stalking. :)

The Coaster Critic said...

It's not stalking if it's on a blog for the world to see. :)

Art Teacher said...

It's okay...we all do it!

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!