Me N Christmas


WELCOME TO THE CHRISTMAS EDITION OF GETTING TO KNOW YOUR FRIENDS. HERE'S A LITTLE ABOUT ME:

1. WRAPPING PAPER OR GIFT BAGS ? I am one of the world's worst present wrappers, and probably should buy gift bags, but instead I opt for the crazy wrapped, two kinds of paper look.

2. REAL TREE OR ARTIFICIAL ? Unfortunately real trees make me sick, I'm really allergic to pine, so when we do have a tree it's artificial, but no tree this year, we'll be in Virginia.

3. WHEN DO YOU PUT UP THE TREE? Typically the first couple of weeks in December.

4. WHEN DO YOU TAKE THE TREE DOWN? Right after New Year's Day and not a moment after. I can't stand the tree being there till February.

5. DO YOU LIKE EGGNOG ? Ewwww NO!

6. FAVORITE GIFT RECEIVED AS A CHILD ? Hmm I'd probably say all of them, I really take very good care of my presents and still have some of them today.

7. HARDEST PERSON TO BUY FOR ? People that won't give me a list :)

8. EASIEST PERSON TO BUY FOR ? Avery and I love buying things for her too!!! So fun this year to watch her rip open the packages. Avery says, "Opin-it."

9. DO YOU HAVE A NATIVITY SCENE ? No, but I'd really love to get some nice nick nacky ones, just have to make sure they're very out of reach!

10. MAIL OR EMAIL CHRISTMAS CARDS ? Try to mail one every year, love doing it with pictures rather than the boxed ones.

11. WORST CHRISTMAS GIFT YOU EVER RECEIVED ? Underwear, silky, large, goofy underwear. My G-ma used to work at an underwear factory and I think she just had so many saved up that I got the undie-leavin's. Sorry Grandma love you!!!

12. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE ? Hmm Home Alone the original and I'm starting to love ELF too! Plus who could not love the claymation Rudolph and Frosties?

13. WHEN DO YOU START SHOPPING FOR CHRISTMAS ? This year we already did Christmas with the New Yorkers, but typically around October/November.

14. HAVE YOU EVER RECYCLED A CHRISTMAS PRESENT ? Of course! If it's going to collect dust in my house why not give it to someone who will use it?

15. FAVORITE THING TO EAT AT CHRISTMAS ? Peppermint Bark

16. LIGHTS ON TREE ? Yes, I love white or blue, not a fan of the multi colors typically.

17. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG ? "All I Want for Christmas is You," sung by Mariah Carey

18. TRAVEL AT CHRISTMAS OR STAY HOME ? Unfortunately, travel. I wish our families lived in the same state as us at least. Maybe someday! Hint, hint!

19. CAN YOU NAME ALL OF SANTA'S REINDEER'S ? Isn't it Reindeer plural?? ;) And yes I can.

20. OPEN THE PRESENTS CHRISTMAS EVE OR MORNING ? Christmas Eve for the "kids" and Christmas morning from Santa ;)

21. MOST ANNOYING THING ABOUT THIS TIME OF YEAR ? Shopping with pushy and rude people. I just want to enjoy the music and relax, not stress.

22. FAVORITE ORNAMENT THEME OR COLOR ? I love silver, blue, and white, just love it!

23. FAVORITE FOOD FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER ? Turkey's always delightful!

24. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR ? For my little girl to have the best time ever. We already got a small taste of Christmas and I'm super excited! She loves the lights, trees and even opening presents!

25. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO THIS? No one, I have a lot of blog stalkers but not many commentors.

26. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND ? Someone who doesn't read my blog at all ;)

I'm tagging: Liana, Kiley, and Amy (The Mrs.)

1 comments:

Tanaja said...

Hi Jenn! Miss ya girl! You are too funny! And very much like me it seems! I don't like eggnog either, and my house is decorated in blue, silver, and white too! Something you might want to know about the Nativity if you want one that's kid proof...Fisher Price has a Little People one that plays Away in a Manger that I put on my coffee table every year and the kids still love it! They have them for $30 online! Hope you have a safe and enjoyable, stress free trip up north for the holidays!~Tanaja

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!