Sweeter Than Honey


Recently I joined this cool website that allows you to post banners, blog, write a website article, or even make a custom piece in return for free products or discounts. Well I couldn't help myself, I just had to find out what Buzz for Stuff was all about.

They have a cute little bee to start off their page and explain how easy it is to sign up and receive your free stuff. I think this is a great site for anyone, but especially stay-at-home moms like me who like to blog, have a little bit of free time, and want to try out new stuff.

So go check it out at: http://www.blogforprod.com/start/

1 comments:

Amy Clary said...

I've never heard of this. Maybe I'll go check it out. :)

Thanks for commenting on the bumkins post. I love to hear other people say my boy is cute. That's a mom thing, right? :) lol

See ya around!

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!