Bubbly Performance


Avery is and has been quite the entertainer, observing when she was very little, and now being the "star" of the show. She loves attention and being silly, (not sure where she gets that from. ;))

She's gotten great a jokes and teasing in a fun way, is quite the singer and stars on our family blog regularly. Thus making her a triple threat. Watch out other kids!! She's bigger than Puff Daddy, she's Puffy hair. Word!

Anyway enough of me being crazy, here's my favorite daughter singing and hamming it up in the tub! These videos are different so make sure you watch both!!


4 comments:

bpayne said...

wataaaaaaaaaaa...lol I love it!

Hwillmama said...

Hi...I am new to the blog world and actually found your site looking for info about biracial babies on google...but I am a member of blogger and noticed that your blog is super fun as well...so I am following your blog....not only am I a mother of a biracial baby but I have a little brother named Seth also.....ps I am not a crazy stalker

Jess said...

Ahhh...I love it:)

Dee said...

Adorable! What a cutie!

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!