The Yuckies

After a "long" blogging hiatus (long being a couple of weeks.) I have been inspired to post. This inspiration however has certainly not come from my little Avery being ill! For all of you Southerners ill up North means sick.

I kept hearing about the dreaded stomach bug that's been going around. One of my dear friend and her son both had it over Thanksgiving. Yuck.

Avery was unusually fussy when I went shopping yesterday and then at about 6:30 I found out why! She kept wanting to eat all day even after she had just eaten 1 minute prior, no exaggerations. So I thought it was a little odd until she didn't want any dinner after complaining to eat.

As I grabbed her from her highchair she got very sick. This was the worst I had ever seen her, I'm sure there's more fun in the coming years though. Joel and I cleaned up and took her upstairs for a bath and she had a rough night until about midnight and then slept through the night.

She woke up in such a pleasant mood, but definitely has displayed signs of still being sick today. We're taking things slow with foods and making sure she's hydrated, but that's really all we can do other than offer extra lovin'. Fortunately for you all I don't have any pictures. But if you think of it pray for our little one. I'm sure she'll be back to normal soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!