Cut the Fat

Quick update on my weight loss journey.

Since I started Weight Watchers at the beginning of January I've lost a total of 12.8 lbs, that means I'm down a little over a third of my overall goal. I'm working out a bunch and really challenging myself with my nutrition as well as fitness. I'm very proud that this is something that has become a daily part of my life and am excited to see where it takes me.

Thanks to everyone who's been super supportive including family and most of all Joel. I appreciate and need those compliments and encouragments, so keep them coming!!

Next post I may have a picture of myself if you're lucky :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!