Promises


My darling husband called me on his way home from work (about 30 minutes away) telling me about a beautiful rainbow he spotted in the sky. He asked if I could see it from our home too and there it was just as brilliant as ever.

The picture doesn't do it justice.





It's pretty rare for me to see on of these but when I do I always remember God's words in Genesis 9:16 - Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!