What's that???



Avery and I were doing one of our many routine grocery shopping ventures yesterday. One downfall to having a Super Target just across the street from your neighborhood!

We were strolling down the pasta aisle and I decided to check out the Archer Farms, (the "upscale version" of the Bullseye Boutique's, noodlicious choices. What did I stumble upon?

BLACK SPAGHETTI. Yep, you heard me right. Now maybe I've been on another planet for several years but I have never heard of or discovered this dark delicatessent.

I was intrigued, and Avery thought it would be a good idea to check out the label ;) Basically it's pasta/samolina with squid ink infused to make it black. Wow, that calamari must have been pretty mad at those spaghetti's to squirt them!


I don't know how soon I'll be willing to try these inky carb noodles, but in case you hadn't heard I wanted to bring it to your attention.

1 comments:

Liana said...

Hmm, I don't know why, but I don't think I'd dare to eat "black spaghetti!"

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!