Happy Father's Day Daddy


Happy Father's Day, Love your Girls



Dear Daddy,
We love you, you are the best daddy ever. I like it when I get to ride the lawnmower with you and go to Lowes too. You are the best block builder and make great zoos for my animals. Thank you for loving me, being silly with me, and helping me to be brave.

I love you,
Avery


Dear Dada,
You are so silly! Thank you for feeding me snacks. I love to lay my head on your shoulder and give you kisses. I like waving bye-bye and blowing kisses to you when you go to work. You are my favorite daddy.

I love you,
Colbie



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!