Miss A's First Day of School


Avery had her first day of Pre-K today! She has been very very nervous about it, saying she's not sure that she wants to go, but after a full morning I went to pick her up and saw a smiley, red faced (from recess) cute girl. So I'd say it was a success!


She told us about how she finger painted a rainbow, complete with clouds, was assigned the Paper Passer for her class "job" and sits in between the only 2 boys in the class, OH MY!! :) Luckily, she has a good friend that she knows from Little Gym in her class so she already had a friend going in. Plus half of the students are biracial or multi-cultural. Hooray for diversity!

I'll post more pictures once we get our big laptop back from the "Shop", but here's one I took with my phone this morning of Avery with her uniform on. Luckily I got her to wear her black shoes instead of her white and pink sneakers. She also made Colbie dress in her school colors, I guess it's official, Colbie's the GCA mascot.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!