What day is today??

Today is Avery's due date. This is the date the doctor's predicted that she may join our family. I was hoping that I might have her before now. I'm not really hating pregnancy, it's more that I am so excited to meet my little girl. It's hard to imagine all of the things we have, the swing, the pack-n-play, the crib, and bassinet, with a little baby in them. I wonder what she'll look like and how big she will be.

I hope that she decides to come out before too long. The doctors said if I did not have her before Monday, May 21st then that will be my next visit with them and that I am on an induction wait list for the 24th. So this will determine if she is a Taurus or a Gemini. Hopefully I will be able to announce Avery's birth before then but if not stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!