Found a Home in Carolina

After a long week of searching and touring last week while I was in Charlotte, Jenn and I have found a new home. It was a little tough finding exactly what we wanted, but we did.

Jenn wanted an open kitchen that had a clear view of the family room. She also wanted the laundry room to be upstairs. Since they just don't make houses with basements in NC, I wanted a house with a bonus room or game room that I could use as a den. We both wanted a yard so we could play outside with Avery.

We settled on a house in a fairly new neighborhood with a lot of families. It's also convenient to shopping and the highway for my commute. It's also consistently won Yard of the Month, so Jenn's got some work to do to keep us in contention. Lawn and Garden's not my area of expertise!

1 comments:

Laura said...

I love your house! How fun!

It is perfect for the family, and it is so exciting that you guys can own!

WAHOO

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!