Etsy-o-rama


Okay, I just have to share with you, I've been on etsy.com for a little while and am now just addicted to it. For those of you who don't know etsy is an amazing site where artists, crafters, and generally talented peeps go to sell their stuff.


Let me just say if I had more time I'd totally sell stuff, but with work, hubby and Avery I have little time to be crafty. (The dress I'm making at least is cut out, when it'll get sewn the world may never know!)




My favorites on the site are play food made from felt:









Of course cute wall letters, not Avery's yet but I have a pending order:







Wall decals, which again I'm hoping to decorate Avery's room with, it'll be easier to sell the house without a bunch of brown dots painted on it :) :












Can you tell I'm totally in the redecoration mode? Anyway there is so much on etsy I can't stand it!! I also love the cute toddler beanies, jewelry and wall art. I'll try to show you some of my awesome etsy finds. PS I wonder if I'll get some commission for this ad, ha ha!!

4 comments:

Jason, Nicole, and Rowen said...

I am so in love with Etsy too!!! I love their bags and jewelry and I just got Rowen's birthday announcements from them. They came out beautifully!!!

Jess said...

I have to say I also love Etsy!! They have so much stuff!!!

Unknown said...

Very cool. I'll have to check it out. I like the name letters. Any kid can have their name now. Where were these things when I was a wee bairn?

Liana said...

how fun!

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!