Vita-licious


I have been hearing about Vita Muffins on tons of sites including; Weight Watchers, Dottie's Weight Loss Zone, and Hungry Girl and I finally decided to try them. I was doing my regular grocery shopping and saw their muffin mixes on the shelves.

They have some great flavors but their Deep Chocolate just made me drool, so I had to get them.

They were very easy to prepare, I added egg whites and water to the mix and dropped in a few semi-sweet chocolate chips after filling the muffin tin and baked for about 27 minutes and voila! This is what I came up with. Doesn't it look tasty?



Avery seemed to like them!
They definitely taste a tad different because they are made with whole wheat flour, but once you get used to them they are simply delicious and a great healthy alternative. That I would definitely recommend.

If you're craving cake and frosting this is a great alternative, warm the muffin in the microwave for about 25 seconds and add two tablespoons or less of fat-free whipped cream and devour. And the best part is that they are only 1 Weight Watchers point!

1 comments:

Jess said...

Mmm...those do look so good! After Jan. and Feb. are over with I'm going to be caked out (Jordan's and Naomi's b-day's). So I'm thinking I will have to try them. I myself am on a diet. I've been getting the 100 calorie pack snacks and well I need something new, hehe!

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!