Kumquat Baby

So Baby Center says that now that I am 10 weeks pregnant, little Bullock Baby is now the size of a kumquat. If you don't know what a kumquat is here you go:
Not too shabby, go mommy, go mommy, or should I say grow mommy!

Avery's getting the hang of this big sister thing, and keeps saying she has a baby in her tummy. I won a great wrap at my Playground Divas Anniversary Party and Avery wanted to test it out.

I think she'll make a great helper!

We have a couple of "Big Sister" books that she loves to read and re-read so that's a good sign, right???

I've been feeling a little better these days. Not as nauseas but still very very hungry. I'm to the point where I'm pretty much sick of eating, but trying to do my best to stay satisfied. Other than that I'm having CRAZY dreams and talking in my sleep a lot and waking up a few times during the night to use the bathroom. In all I'm just glad I'm not getting sick as much.

Our next Drs appointment is coming up this month so we look forward to finding out more about our baby and it's health.

At some point we'll start taking belly pictures since well, yes, my belly is already growing, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

Aw, how awesome, girl!!! :) Grow, mommy, grow! :) Keep saying that to yourself now.... you won't want to say it later! lol.

Love the wrap! I use one just like it for the baby I babysit.... Makes life SSSOOOOOOOOOO much easier!! :) I'm all about baby-wearing! :)

xoxo
E

Sarah Marie said...

I'm SO excited for you (and Joel and Avery too, of course)! And I'm especially excited to see belly pics.

Domingo Rogers said...

Congrats!!!! I like the little widget showing the size of the baby. It will be interesting to see how the designers made it for later in the pregnancy. LOL

Congrats again!

courtney hawke said...

is that a moby wrap?

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!