Neglect

Dear Family Blog (and our blog readers),

 I have a confession, I've been ignoring you because, well, I'm in a relationship with another blog. I didn't realize that a new blog, chasing raising a 2.5 year old, getting over a cold and taking care of a sick little one, running and being active in my mom's group, being pregnant, and getting ready for the holidays would distract me from my first blog love.

 I'm asking for your forgiveness because I do love you and I want this relationship to grow and flourish. So, if you'll have me I'd like to try to be better and spend more time with you. There are a lot of things we still have in common and I don't know what I would do without you.

 Let's plan a date after the holidays. And for now I wish you (and our blog readers) a very Merry Christmas!!

Love, the ever so sorry,
 Jenn

1 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

*sniff* it's *sniff* ok *sniff*. I've missed you *sniff* ever so much, but *sniff*, if you'll be back for a date I'll *sniff* be ok..... ;)

Merry Christmas, girl! :) Hope your sick little is feeling better!

xoxo

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!