Baby Sprinkle

I have been very blessed, like I said before with so many people who've offered their services once Colbie arrives and I can't thank God enough for putting these great people in my life.

Recently one of my best friends Noele, who is also expecting her second child this spring threw me a very cute Baby Sprinkle. In case you don't know a Sprinkle is basically a Shower for a subsequent child. I was very blessed with the number of awesome girl friends I have that were able to show up and have fun and celebrate little Colbie.

We played some fun games, one of which was measuring my belly with string, and I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing that almost everyone's strings were absolutely huge on me. Noele had some great decorations and put up some cute baby clothes on a clothes line that I got to take home with me! I just love girls clothes.

There was some great food, but most of all this amazing Chocolate truffle cake ever, and it had Colbie's initials on it too. WAY cute!! My favorite part of the shower though was enjoying chatting and laughing with all of my friends. You don't realize what you have sometimes when it's right in front of you. Anyway here are a few pictures of me opening presents and enjoying time with my guests. Hope you enjoy!!!





Please ignore my faces, I love these shirts


The hostess Noele and I, both Momma's to be (again)


Look at that baby bump!!


Cute Mary Jane socks

And last but not least a few of Colbie's Aunties :)







I couldn't get everyone in because a lot of great ladies showed up and some more great friends couldn't make it. But I'm thankful for everything we've received for Baby Colbie and the cute gifts we've gotten for Big Sister Avery too. Thanks everyone and a big thanks to Noele for hosting my shower, er I mean sprinkle :)

1 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

A sprinkle is the most awesome idea EVER!!! :)

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!