Silly Sisters

As Colbie gets older her love for her big sister grows, and they are hilarious to watch together. It just melts my heart that Colbie's eyes light up and she squeals whenever Avery enters the room and Avery loves being the big sister (although sometimes a little too much of a mommy), and really cares about her sissy.

Avery loves to entertain Colbie and making her laugh is one of her favorite things to do. Avery says, "Ga, Ga" to Colbie a lot and I'm pretty sure one day Colbie is going to call Avery, "Ga, Ga."

Here are a few pictures of my silly girls together:



I'm tired!



The musical duet by The Bullock Sisters

I hope you two beautiful girls get along this well when you're older. I can't wait for you to play together more and start talking with each other, in English that is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!