Teeth, Sitting, and Just Plain Pretty

Colbie turned 6 months on the 26th of this month. 6 MONTHS!!! Personally, I am going crazy, I can't believe my little baby is already half a year old, someone please make time freeze. It's hard imagining that this is our last baby, our last of the firsts. So I really want her to slow down with growing up, but she just won't.

Colbie has been begrudgingly trying solid foods, but she really doesn't like them. She'd rather just babble and play, see:

 

Last month two pearly white foreign objects appeared in her mouth and I tried to deny that they were teeth. At 5 months, she's not supposed to get them earlier than Avery for goodness sakes! I tried to get a shot of them so many times and was finally successful:


Two teeth, front and center!

And now my pretty, little baby...is.....sitting up?? What's next? College?? Marriage?? Children?? Please can someone tell her it's okay to slow down?


Even though I don't want her to grow up, here's to my beautiful 6 month old baby! I love you sweet Colbie and am delighted at all of the things you've done already in these past 6 months, including stealing my heart.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family of 4

Our Family of 4
We're a bloggy family, we blog about rollercoasters, parenthood, but mostly our beautiful girls and the amazing life we've been given by God. Check out our fun antics, silly stories, and enjoyable moments.

MommyB Knows Best

Our Web Sites

Blog Archive

Bloggy Buttons!